* All Pre-Owned Rolex watches are guaranteed to be 100% genuine and certified authentic. Certificates are issued by WatchCSA, the industry's leading independent authority on watch authentication.
>>Rolex Counter Genuine
>>Refund Within 30 Days
>>What you see is what you get
Rolex Online Shop Anniversary! All Rolex watches in our store have been sold at a discount well below their original price.
Each model is limited to 100 pieces, and the original price will be restored immediately after they are sold out.
This is a classic one that you are sure to love for years to come.
Although this one can be worn casually, the everose paired with the olive green is so luxurious looking, you’re going to want to show it off when your dressed in your best.
- REFERENCE: 228235
- MODEL CASE: Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold
- BEZEL: Fluted
- WATER-RESISTANCE: Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MOVEMENT: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- CALIBER: 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- POWER RESERVE: Approximately 70 hours
- BRACELET: President, semi-circular three-piece links
- DIAL: Olive green
- CERTIFICATION: Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
THE FLUTED BEZEL
The Rolex fluted bezel is a mark of distinction. Originally, the fluting of the Oyster bezel had a functional purpose: it served to screw the bezel onto the case helping to ensure the waterproofness of the watch. It was therefore identical to the fluting on the case back, which was also screwed onto the case for waterproofness, using specific Rolex tools. Over time, the fluting became an aesthetic element, a genuine Rolex signature feature. Today the fluted bezel is a mark of distinction, in gold on this Day-Date 40.
18 CT EVEROSE GOLD
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 ct pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 ct Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
Why choose us?
- We work directly with manufacturers around the world to ensure the best quality of our products . We have a quality control department to help us keep our promises!
- Prices are always competitive.
- Great customer service
- Amazing product and high quality
Worldwide Shipping Insurance: Every order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in case the package is lost or stolen in transit.
Money Back Guarantee: If your item is damaged or defective within 30 days of normal use, we will gladly replace or refund it.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of on-site representatives ready to help and answer any questions you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Safe and secure checkout: We use state-of-the-art SSL security encryption to ensure your personal and financial inform